Who we are
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal details we have implemented suitable physical, technical and organisational security measures to protect any personal information collected by the Website being accessed by unauthorised persons.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide to us through forms on our Website, such as, your name, occupation, mailing address, telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from our Website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used as follows:
- To update you on upcoming events and news alerts.
- To improve our communication with you.
- To pass the information we collect to other companies where required for administrative purposes. For example, we may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and associated companies unless we have your permission or are required by to do so by law.
If you object to us using your personal information for marketing purposes or if you wish to have any inaccuracies in your personal details amended, you may write to us or email us at the address below:
PO Box 60509
You also have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information, please send your contact details including address, proof of identification, such as a copy of your passport, driving licence or other documentation confirming your name and address (for example a utility bill) and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
PO Box 60509